[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_single_image image=”2510″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space height=”” el_class=”short-space”][vc_custom_heading text=”Your Home’s Protection: Homeowners Insurance in Farmington, Connecticut” use_theme_fonts=”yes” el_class=”global-h2″][vc_empty_space height=”” el_class=”short-space”][vc_column_text el_class=”paragraph”]Most homeowners know that they need some form of protection for their property. This means more than just installing a home security system, locking the doors at night, and tending to the yard. Protection for your home comes in a form of home insurance in Farmington, CT, where a policy provides a financial safety net, should your home or belongings face a disaster. Homeowners insurance provides coverage in the event of damage to your property, in addition to liability for injuries and damage you cause to other people.
Most homeowners insurance policies are comprehensive in the fact that they offer broad coverage for losses to your home, personal belongings, and detached structures on your property. Coverage also includes protection in the event of an injury to people on your property or damage done to their belongings. Even though most home insurance coverage is vast and inclusive, every policy has its limits. That is why at North American Underwriters, we take the time to get to know you and your needs so we can craft the right insurance policy.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text el_class=”paragraph”]Typically, home insurance covers:
- Your home. Your property should be insured for an amount based on the replacement cost value. Keep in mind this is not the same as the price that you paid for the property. Replacement cost is what it would cost today to rebuild your house with similar materials if it was destroyed by a covered peril.
- Personal property. Your contents are covered in a home insurance policy. We recommend clients create a home inventory to understand the total value of belongings in their home so that we can find suitable coverage to cover all of your beloved possessions.
- Personal liability. If a guest injures themselves on your property or you cause damage to another person’s property, you are legally responsible. Fortunately, coverage can help to cover associated costs.
- Other structures. Structures that are not attached to your house, such as a detached garage or fence is included in your policy.
- Loss of use. If your home is uninhabitable due to a covered peril, your policy can provide benefits to help you with the additional living expenses of being away from home.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”” el_class=”short-space”][double_button style=”rd_db_2″ f_b_text=”Get a Quote” f_url=”/get-a-quote/” f_target=”_self” f_ex_class=”custom-btn” s_b_text=”Claims Center” s_url=”/payment-and-claims/” s_target=”_self” s_ex_class=”simple-link”][vc_empty_space height=”” el_class=”white-space”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes” content_placement=”middle” el_class=”map-row”][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text el_class=”paragraph”]The team at NAU are ready to find your quality homeowners insurance in Farmington, CT and beyond.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_raw_html]JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZzbmF6enltYXBzLmNvbSUyRmVtYmVkJTJGMTExMjEwJTIyJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjIxMDAlMjUlMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjI0MDBweCUyMiUyMHN0eWxlJTNEJTIyYm9yZGVyJTNBbm9uZSUzQiUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRmlmcmFtZSUzRQ==[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=”” el_class=”white-space”][/vc_column][/vc_row]