Your home is your castle and, likely, your most valuable asset. You know how unique it is from other homes. For starters, it is filled with your belongings, memories, and family. This is why you should not opt for standard, minimum-coverage homeowners insurance. A special asset calls for tailored protection. By letting the team at North American Underwriters find coverage for your unique home, you can feel rest assured that you have reliable protection.
Types of Homeowners Insurance Protection
There are several types of protection within homeowners insurance in Newington, Connecticut. They can include:
- Damage to the Property: Covers damage that was done to the house itself by a listed peril, up to policy limits.
- Personal Possessions: Covers damage or loss related to personal property, which includes any contents that are inside the home. Note that certain high-value items like jewelry, antiques, and art may require additional coverage.
- Additional Living Expenses: Coverage for living expenses that are a result of the home being uninhabitable due to a covered peril.
- Comprehensive Personal Liability: Protects you from claims that are related to an accident that resulted in any damage that was done to others on a property you own or rent.
- Medical Expenses: Coverage for medical expenses (up to a certain amount per person and per accident) for any injuries that happened on your property to a guest.