Garage insurance is a type of insurance designed to provide coverage for businesses involved in auto repair, auto service, and related activities. Garage insurance can cover a variety of risks and liabilities, including damage to customers’ vehicles, damage to the garage’s property, and liability claims related to work performed on customers’ vehicles.
Garage insurance typically includes several types of coverage, including:
- Garage liability insurance: Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage claims that may arise from the garage’s operations. This type of coverage can help protect against claims related to slip-and-fall accidents, damage to customers’ vehicles, and other accidents that may occur on the garage’s property.
- Business property insurance: Provides coverage for damage to the garage’s property, including buildings, equipment, and tools. This type of coverage can help protect against damage caused by fire, theft, or other covered events.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: Provides benefits to employees who are injured on the job. This type of coverage is particularly important for garages, as employees may be exposed to hazardous materials or work in hazardous environments.
- Commercial auto insurance: Provides coverage for business-owned vehicles, including tow trucks, service vehicles, and other vehicles used for transporting customers’ vehicles to and from the garage.
- Cyber liability insurance: Provides protection against cyber threats and data breaches, which can be particularly important for garages that store sensitive customer and business data.
We are licensed in Arizona, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, and Washington.