Landscaping & Snow Plow Insurance
Landscaping insurance typically includes several types of coverage, including:
- General liability insurance: Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage claims that may arise from the landscaping company’s operations. This type of coverage can help protect against claims related to accidents, such as slip-and-fall accidents or property damage caused by landscaping equipment.
- Property insurance: Provides coverage for damage to the landscaping company’s property, including buildings, equipment, and tools. This type of coverage can help protect against damage caused by fire, theft, or other covered events.
- Business interruption insurance: Provides coverage for lost income and expenses that may arise from a covered event, such as a fire or other disaster that forces the landscaping company to temporarily shut down.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: Provides benefits to employees who are injured on the job. This type of coverage is particularly important for landscaping companies, as employees may be exposed to hazardous materials or work in hazardous environments.
- Commercial auto insurance: Provides coverage for business-owned vehicles, including trucks and other vehicles used to transport equipment and materials.
- Equipment breakdown insurance: Provides coverage for damage to the landscaping company’s equipment, including lawn mowers, tractors, and other machinery used in the course of business.
- Professional liability insurance: Provides coverage for claims related to the professional services provided by the landscaping company, such as design services or tree trimming services.
We are licensed in Arizona, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, and Washington.