Machine Shops Coverage
Machine shops coverage is for businesses that operate machine shops or metalworking facilities. This type of insurance typically includes several types of coverage, including:
- Property insurance: Provides coverage for damage to the shop’s property, including buildings, equipment, and tools. This type of coverage can help protect against damage caused by fire, theft, or other covered events.
- General liability insurance: Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage claims that may arise from the shop’s operations. This type of coverage can help protect against claims related to slip-and-fall accidents, damage to customers’ property, and other accidents that may occur on the shop’s property.
- Product liability insurance: Provides coverage for claims related to products that the shop manufactures or sells. This type of coverage can help protect against claims related to product defects or malfunctions that cause injury or property damage.
- Business interruption insurance: Provides coverage for lost income and expenses that may arise from a covered event, such as a fire or other disaster that forces the shop to temporarily shut down.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: Provides benefits to employees who are injured on the job. This type of coverage is particularly important for machine shops, as employees may be exposed to hazardous materials or work in hazardous environments.
- Commercial auto insurance: Provides coverage for business-owned vehicles, including trucks and other vehicles used to transport equipment and products.
We are licensed in Arizona, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, and Washington.