Manufacturer insurance is a type of insurance that is designed to provide coverage for businesses involved in manufacturing and production. Manufacturing businesses face a unique set of risks and liabilities, including property damage, product liability claims, and business interruption due to equipment breakdown or supply chain disruptions.
Manufacturer insurance typically includes several types of coverage, including:
- Property insurance: Provides coverage for damage to buildings, equipment, and other property owned by the manufacturing business.
- Product liability insurance: Provides coverage for claims arising from the use of the manufactured products. This type of coverage is particularly important for businesses that produce products that can be hazardous or have the potential to cause injury.
- Business interruption insurance: Provides coverage for lost income and other expenses incurred as a result of an interruption in business operations. This can be due to a variety of reasons, such as equipment breakdowns, natural disasters, or supply chain disruptions.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: Provides benefits to employees who are injured on the job. This type of coverage is particularly important for manufacturing businesses, which often involve hazardous work environments.
- Commercial auto insurance: Provides coverage for business-owned vehicles, including trucks and other vehicles used for transporting products and materials.
- Cyber liability insurance: Provides protection against cyber threats and data breaches, which can be particularly important for manufacturing businesses that rely on technology and store sensitive customer and business data.
We are licensed in Arizona, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, and Washington.