Personal Umbrella Insurance
Your standard insurance policies have coverage limits. A personal umbrella insurance policy will provide coverage for those gaps, going beyond the coverages you already have in place. It provides an extra layer of protection when you need it most.
The cost of a personal umbrella insurance policy is minimal compared to the cost of not having coverage. If you are not certain whether you need a personal umbrella insurance policy, our agents at (***Agency Name***) suggest you answer the following questions:
- Do you own a home?
- Do you own a vacation home?
- Do you own waterfront property?
- Do you have a swimming pool on your property?
- Do you own more than one automobile?
- Do you own a luxury automobile?
- Do you own a power boat or sailboat?
- Do you own a dog?
- Do you have an above-average family income?
We are licensed in Arizona, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, and Washington.